Friday 14 February 2014

Agrifest-A-Palouza!

It is that time of year again!  This long weekend is Agrifest & St Croix has looked like an anthill all day, with everyone scurrying around corralling their products, plants, piggies, preserves, pickles & in my case. PENDANTS.

See more on www.fromthecjewelry.com 

I've been working like crazy prepping & primping, & I can say without equivocation or reservation I've got an array of some of the most beautiful sea glass pieces I've ever had in one place at one time.
From the C 2013 Agrifest booth

From the C 2014 Agrifest booth




This year I'm in exhibitor booth number 3, almost directly behind the Ag Department offices. I hope you get a chance to stop in, to say hi & let me know how you're enjoying the Fair.

Moko Jumbies at the Fair

No comments:

Post a Comment